Republic Of Ireland Girls

Kids always stood with bags open here, never seen a trick on my life lol

Just thought I'd pop by and say hi. This thread is very quite :flower:

Nope -sunny, but cold round here (I live north of Dublin)!

best wishes

hi Im not irish but my DH is and we go out at least once a year so could i pretty please join my DH is from co tipp if i cant join i understand but would love to have a buddie in rep ireland as would like to learn more about the hospitals and things out there incase we decide to go to ireland to have babies rather then in my home town in wales xxxx thanks xx

hi Im not irish but my DH is and we go out at least once a year so could i pretty please join my DH is from co tipp if i cant join i understand but would love to have a buddie in rep ireland as would like to learn more about the hospitals and things out there incase we decide to go to ireland to have babies rather then in my home town in wales xxxx thanks xx

Welcome :flower:

Everybody needs an Irish buddy :haha:

Welcome :flower:

Everybody needs an Irish buddy :haha:

hehe very true i love all my irish friends and family me and my mr arent married jsut yer but still count his family as mine we have been together so long :D I love ireland but love being home in wales its kinda hard thinking about moving so far away from my twin sister and my grandad but love our trips out there and will love it even more when we dont have to do train to holyhead then the boat then the tram thought dublin then the train lol it takes us about 13 hours from leaving our house to walking in the door at his mammys house

wow that is a really long trip!! but worth it haha

wow that is a really long trip!! but worth it haha

yer we live on the north east of wales near the english boarder so it is a long way seeing as he is rather far south lol so Im rather glad he agreed to live out here with me lol rather than us having to haul all our stuff out there that would be a mission and a half lol

Was snowing heavy this morning where im from but still had to go to work :(

We never got snow yet the warnings where right over us. Kids are gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->