Republic Of Ireland Girls

Hi everyone, nice to see more Irish ladies about the place! x

Heya hun :) All good here! Into the home stretch now waiting for my LO to arrive!

How are you keeping?

Wow you really haven't got long left, I'm just tired :coffee: can't wait til LO starts sleeping a bit more and DD1 is in school (2 weeks!!! Not that I'm counting!)

Hope everyone is good and enjoying our fine Irish summer :dohh:

Ah hope things get a little easier for ya when your eldest starts school hun!

This summer has just been a joke hasn't it!! I don't ever remember one as bad!

Hi ladies. I am helen from Westmeath. My LO is 9 months old & she is my world

Hi all :wave: I joined last week. nice to see theres a little community :happydance:

I am in the North of the Border in Co ,Down . I can throw a stone over the boarder lol I hope I can join in even if you dont list me :)

Haha it's a pretty quiet group really and not sure if the list has even been updated to include me in it and I've been on here ages lol :)

Hello ladies, just joined. I'm in Laois, have 3 kiddies, 2 boys 5 & 9 and a baby girl who is 1 :D

what did you all do for Halloween?

Very little, hubby took the boys trick or treating and then the boys went to a friends house to a party. So myself and DH had dinner in peace when the baby was in bed, boys got home around 9.30 and where wrecked so sent them straight up to bed they were asleep within minutes was great lol!!

I had a party and a lot of people came. I must upload some pics later on to photo bucket as they never fit on this site.

Im still here too! :wave:
1dpo for me so back playing the waiting game.
Do kids not sing for their treats anymore at Halloween??? Some didnt even say "trick or treat" just stood with their bags open! lol. Maybe Im just getting old!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->