Request for a new Forum

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Admin!!!

I want to first thank you for such an awesome platform to reate forums and posts. BnB has truly been a blessing. I have been attempting to gather the ladies that fit into a specific category, in one place (but can still be in the others that they enjoy.)

My formal request is, who should I speak to in order to get a Forum in the Parenting Column, for Same-sex/Lesbian Parenting? I would be willing to do any footwork needed. Please let me/us know.

Thank you!:flower:

We've all asked loads of times for a new forum for LGBT too, but were told it's not an option as no new forums are being made..(tho theres a new one waiting to be opened...) and I think we warrant having one now as there's so many of us same-sex/gay mummies on here at various stages of TTC/pregnancy/parenting etc, and we're restricted to one or 2 threads, which means questions etc get lost in the threads.

Every other forum Im on has one, but Id rather have one here than have to go to another forum to ask a question that another gay mummy can answer, laws regarding donors etc, that cant be found here. We do have specific needs/questions to be answered, much like teen parents or older parents have, that cant be answered in general forums on here, and I think it's only fair we're included too, rather than having one thread in the 'assisted conception' forum, as there are same sex parents on here who had kids in previous heterosexual relationships, so it doesnt really include them.

Thanks

We've all asked loads of times for a new forum for LGBT too, but were told it's not an option as no new forums are being made..(tho theres a new one waiting to be opened...) and I think we warrant having one now as there's so many of us same-sex/gay mummies on here at various stages of TTC/pregnancy/parenting etc, and we're restricted to one or 2 threads, which means questions etc get lost in the threads.

Every other forum Im on has one, but Id rather have one here than have to go to another forum to ask a question that another gay mummy can answer, laws regarding donors etc, that cant be found here. We do have specific needs/questions to be answered, much like teen parents or older parents have, that cant be answered in general forums on here, and I think it's only fair we're included too, rather than having one thread in the 'assisted conception' forum, as there are same sex parents on here who had kids in previous heterosexual relationships, so it doesnt really include them.

Thanks

That was the case when we were having server problems, but now they have been fixed we are getting round to adding some new forums. A LGBT forum has been requested a few times and has been talked about by admin (although I can't remember where on the list it falls), we just don't want to roll out too many new forums at the same time, so bear with us :)

Thats great, at least its (maybe) in the pipeline! :)

Thanks

That was the case when we were having server problems, but now they have been fixed we are getting round to adding some new forums. A LGBT forum has been requested a few times and has been talked about by admin (although I can't remember where on the list it falls), we just don't want to roll out too many new forums at the same time, so bear with us :)

Sounds good to all of us. We have been patiently waiting for many things, and will continue to do so on BnB! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->