Resisting the urge

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
AF is due 7th July. I have one pregnancy test at home, I normally have loads to hand and test like a crazy lady but I thought this month I'd keep just one so I had to test when AF was due.. Now I'm sat with amazon up trying to resist the urge to buy some cheap ones 😂
Think I need to check myself into pregnancy test rehab 😂

Hi I’m due on 9/10th July. I’ve been thinking the same about buying some cheapies (don’t have any in the house at all), but told myself I’m not testing till next Wednesday (8 dpo) at the earliest. The last few months I’ve spent a small fortune on tests, thinking I might see a line and getting my hopes up, but all I did was end up upset and out of pocket. I hope I don’t cave lol!! Fingers crossed for both of us xxxx

Hi I’m due on 9/10th July. I’ve been thinking the same about buying some cheapies (don’t have any in the house at all), but told myself I’m not testing till next Wednesday (8 dpo) at the earliest. The last few months I’ve spent a small fortune on tests, thinking I might see a line and getting my hopes up, but all I did was end up upset and out of pocket. I hope I don’t cave lol!! Fingers crossed for both of us xxxx

That's exactly what I've done. I dread to think how much I've spent on tests and I dread my other half finding out 😂 I keep telling myself I'm still 6 days away from AF. Just hold on a few more days and then the little voice in my head tells me there could be a line this early 😂
7th (when AF is due) is my other half's birthday so want to find out before if I can 😂

I'm due AF on the 4th and have gone through a good 16+ of those cheap Internet tests in a few days...they're pants! It's honestly not worth the £ unless you feel (like me 🙈) that you really need to pee on something and then squint at it for ages after 😂

I say buy some ICs. If I see a faint bfp I have to dip a couple tests :haha: I usually do IC then FRER.

Good luck!!

I'm due AF on the 4th and have gone through a good 16+ of those cheap Internet tests in a few days...they're pants! It's honestly not worth the £ unless you feel (like me 🙈) that you really need to pee on something and then squint at it for ages after 😂

I did that last month, I'd brought about 30 cheap tests and by the time my period was due I'd used them all and then it showed up and I was so annoyed haha.
I've done that, "maybe if I put it in a different light or look at it another 80 times I line will appear" 😂

I say buy some ICs. If I see a faint bfp I have to dip a couple tests :haha: I usually do IC then FRER.

Good luck!!

I'm so tempted too. May buy some today and it'll be delivered tomorrow when my other half isn't home... 😂
Thank you!

I did that last month, I'd brought about 30 cheap tests and by the time my period was due I'd used them all and then it showed up and I was so annoyed haha.
I've done that, "maybe if I put it in a different light or look at it another 80 times I line will appear" 😂

This is exactly me 😂 I had one last night which really looked like the start of a bfp and this morning another one is completely blank!! They're a pain and a godsend 😂

This is exactly me 😂 I had one last night which really looked like the start of a bfp and this morning another one is completely blank!! They're a pain and a godsend 😂

Tell me about it! I get exactly that I get a line then I'm like "I can't until tomorrow when it'll be darker" then take one and it's whiter than anything.. 😑😂 I'm trying to hold off until the amazon prime ticks over and I have to wait another day for delivery but I've got them sat in my basket atm haha

Good luck!!

This is what exactly what i do, i cant not test even if i tell myself i will wait but i cant afford to us FRERs otherwise i would be broke (this is my 13th cycle trying)..so i just buy a ton of IC's and if i see a hint of a line then i break out the FRERs

Hey guys!
I've just taken a test (who was I kidding I wouldn't test 🤦*♀️) and I THINK I've got the tiniest squinter. But obviously the camera won't pick it up 🙄

Can you see it? It took me about 10 attempts to get it haha.
I'd probably say I couldn't see it so don't worry 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_073011.jpg
    IMG_20180702_073011.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
I can see it.. although does it have pinkness? If there is not really colour it might be an evap, or just indent.
I'm very sinical though because I get evil convincing evaps.
You must pee again today so we can (over) analyse!! Praying for yoou xx

I can see it.. although does it have pinkness? If there is not really colour it might be an evap, or just indent.
I'm very sinical though because I get evil convincing evaps.
You must pee again today so we can (over) analyse!! Praying for yoou xx

It does have colour and came up within probably about 2 minutes. I'm super sinical too so I'm convinced it's just an evap too but then the hopefully part of me is thinking this is it. I've ordered some more tests on amazon so they should get here today. I want to test again today but don't want to use a frer in the afternoon incase me wee is diluted :(
Thank you! Trying not to get my hopes up too much due to my chemical last month x

Took another one with a 5 hour hold, kinda diluted as I drink a lot of water, and there's nothing there. Don't know whether that one this morning was a horrendous evap or if my wee was just too diluted.
It wasn't a first response as I'm still waiting for them to arrive but couldn't hold it any longer and used my last one I got the other month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->