Resizing pictures

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
can someone tell me please how to resize a picture, or better yet do if for me if i email it to them... i wanna put my scan pic up but it says its too big, Its because i got a new computer and the linking from my camera seems to make all my pictures in a different size when i upload them... does anyone knwo how to change THAT too?????????? heeellllpppp
thanks in advance

sign up for photobucket, upload the picture there and in the editing suite you can resize. it'll auto produce html codes just copy the bb code and paste in the forum here. if you get stuck pm me

you can also resize them by opening them in paint - right click - open with pain - and then save as - that makes them smaller hon :D x

k im going to try the paint one then ill try the photobucket one, the thing is i dont knwo what size im meant to resize them too.. so im not sure ill figure it ouit :S - im a bit crap at technology!

purpledahlia - i was terrible with uploading - also you can google resizing pictures and there are some good internet sites that resize them for you too xx

i tried it and it didnt work. i amnt good with downloading things... aahh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->