Results of Downs Testing......

Lauz85

Reaction score
Hi ladies

New to 2nd tri, I'm 15w 1d didn't quite felt I belonged here yet but now feeling like I'm beyond first tri!

Anyway I had my 12week scan 2 weeks ago at 13w and I had the test for downs but I've not had the results yet I'm sure they said if it was high risk I'd get a call within 5 days and if it was low the results would be posted and I should receive them within 7-10 days but I've not heard anything!

How long did it take people to get there results? Ps I'm in the UK x

I'm in the UK too. I was told the same as you and I received a letter 15 working days after my scan, so effectively 3 weeks. Hope that helps :)

Hi,
I received my low risk letter after 2 weeks and a day. I was told they would call within 3 days if I was high risk.

I had my scan on the Thursday and got the letter Monday wasnt even expecting it to come that fast!
But when I did have a High risk I got a phone call Id say within a week to tell me I had a High risk of DS.. xx

I got a phone call within a few days to tell me I was high risk.

I would assume if you havent heard anything yet then I would assume there was nothing to worry about :flower:

About 3 weeks it took for mine. I would assume you are low risk.x

Thanks ladies still not had the results in the post and it's been 2 and half weeks but I did see my mw yesterday and she'd had my results and they were low risk so alls good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->