Return of AF - hard/easy/long/short?

ChimChims

Mom of two <3
Reaction score
My lo is four months and 11 days old, and I woke up to sudden heavy menses - my first one in 13 months. How did your first cycle post-baby go, and should I expect it to be heavy for very long? It hit without the usual warning I'd expect and since it has been so long I have no clue how to think it might go.

With my first daughter I had no gap in cycles even though I was EBF, but this time I've had nothing but a little peachy color - even post c-section. I did call the OB and get the okay to use tampons. So far cramps are tolerable, but I'm on the chocolate hunt like crazy.

I think it's different for everyone. Mine was HORRIBLE!!! It started out fine and then on day 3, I had the worst cramps ever. They felt worse than the pain from my c-section. I've heard other people say that theirs weren't so bad though. I'm hoping it's that way for you! Good luck!

I have some red raspberry leaf left, which I heard also helps maintain uterine health, so now that my body is ready to go again I think I'll take some. I hadn't previously b/c I didn't want to give it any ideas. lol How silly is that?

I do know I used to massage my uterus when it would cramp so badly I'd want to cry out. It would stop the cramping and I'd bleed faster/more freely, but then get done sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->