return to work advice

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
A couple of months ago I went to an interview for a really goodcompany. I didn't get that job and after a few weeks I informed work about returning for the end of August as I needed togive 8 weeks notice. Not longafter I was offered another interview for the samecompany but different position as they felt I might suit this position better. That was yesterday and I got the job.
I have to give 4 weeks notice so myquestion is how is this affected considering I have told them about my return for work?

Sorry I'm not too sure but just wanted to say congrats on the job! I think your notice will be the same so 4 weeks notice should be fine? Someone in my office gave her due back date but then ended up not coming back to work quite last minute as she decided not to come back, it just have been less than a month, if I remember it was her notice plus annual leave or something.

Only thing I would check is if you had enhanced pay if you need to pay it back if you don't return.

Thanks I checked that ages ago and it didn't say anywhere I had to give it back.

Congrats on the new job! Yay you.

Sorry I can't hep with your actual question as it works differently where I live... If you have an HR dept at your work maybe ask them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->