Rewarding weightloss?

PinkGlitter87

Aidan's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was just wondering how or if you reward yourselves when you lose weight and hit certain goals? I used to reward everything I did with a meal out or chicolate!! X x x

Sometimes new clothing or a day trip somewhere. But usually just hitting the achievement is a reward in itself.

When I get to 19 stone I will be getting my ears pierced and 18 stones a new outfit! I haven't figured out the rest, yet!

I've bought clothes and rollerskates (plus safety gear) for my milestones. Next will probably be a pedicure and then the next after that I'll probably have to get more clothes because I won't fit in the ones I'm wearing now lol

What about a night out with the girls, go see a movie, go bowling or something fun that doesn't involve a ton of calories. Something that burns them would be great!

New clothes! Long ago I would reward myself with food, but I think rewarded yourself with new clothes, mani/pedi's, something special you have been wanting for yourself, day of getting your hair done etc. I think those are the more positive rewards :)

I wrote out each milestone and wrote a reward (something I really wanted) next to it. I made sure they were non edible items though. The closer I was to my goal weight, the better the rewards were.

Getting some sort of beauty treatment, to make you feel even more better about yourself and motivate you to keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->