RH-

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Is anyone else RH-? I have a couple questions. At 28 weeks and after I had my daughter, I received a WinRo injection. When I became pregnant again, my doctor said to come in with any bleeding, as I may need another shot. Well, I started to bleed (light spotting) on April 27th. I did not have my m/c until May 1st. I had my WinRo shot on the 3rd. I was told it had to be within 72 hours of the m/c. My question is, should I have gone in for the shot when the spotting started, or is it from the time of the m/c? I am going to make an appt. to find out for sure, but wondering if anyone has any experience with this. I am so worried now that I will have created antibodies that will fight a new pregnancy.

I am not sure, but I have always gotten it as soon as I had spotting.
My first pregnancy ended in m/c. They will test your blood numerous times to check for antibodies, next pregnancy. :hugs: My sister works in blood bank, and she said it actually does take some time to create antibodies, so I think you would have got it in time. :hugs: Maybe your doc can give you a form for the antibody screen?

Thanks so much for the info! You made me feel a lot better! I am still going to go in and speak with my doctor, but it is nice to have a little info. before I go.

Can you get the screen before you are pregnant, to see if you have the antibodies?

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->