rheumathoid arthritis :(

I am and Im not, I got used to not being allowed to have it, but then my tests were lighter so I thought it was over anyway. Then my DH says he doesnt want to take a risk, but obviously being a woman and having a baby inside me I feel WAY different. Maybe at a later scan and knowing something serious was wrong Id feel different but how do you detach from a baby you felt kick etc by then? I think he knows id find it even harder then!

Ahhhhh I hate not knowing! x

I really do feel for you, I know it's not nice but if somthing is wrong I hope it happens naturally because I've lost at 17 weeks to feel it move and to see your bump, but then to have nothing it's the worst thing I've ever been through and I wouldn't wish it on anybody xxx
When did you say your scan was xxxx

ive just found out last week i have got rheumathoid arthritis, but as im ttc is anybody in the same suituation and does anybody know anything about what medication is the best to have :thumbup:

Hi there. I was diagnosed with RA at 31 and am now 38. Currently 13 weeks preg and have been pain free since becoming pregnant,tho I get the odd small flair up,nothing like it normally is.

My scan is Thurs at 9.30 am.

For the record im pain free at the mo so thats an up side!

Been sick everywhere tonight! :(

Dani I hope your baby is ok xxxxxx

I hope this reply of mine is not too late. My Dad also have a rheumatoid arthritis. The medication his taking right now is the High Potency Joint Aid supp. Hoping it's available in your nearest drugstore. It's a quick & effective relief supp. from rheumatoid arthritis pain. I would suggest you to check out it over Google or Yahoo for you to find out more about it. Hope this little info helps you :)

Thanks hun I will have to look it up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"