Rhyming names always bad?

Jessica0907

Reaction score
I like the name Annabelle noelle but it rhymes. Thoughts? I like the name noelle since I found out I was pregnant Christmas Day.

I don't think it sounds bad, but at the same time it is a little sing-songy for my liking. Is there any way you would go for Annabella Noelle? Just that little change makes it sound loads better, and you could always call her Annabelle. I also think your spelling looks a little too similar with the "-elle" at the end. Annabella Noel would be something to consider as well. I just can't imagine you having to discipline her and shouting "Annabelle Noelle!!!" Sounds a little funny to me in that sense.
Just my opinion, sorry if I offended you in any way - just thought I'd share my 2 cents!
:flower:

I agree - Annabella Noelle sounds better, It rolls better off the tongue :thumbup:

It is sing songy...but how often will she be referred to as Annabelle Noelle?

More often than not she will be referred to as her first name..and maybe at times her first and last name.

If you love it, go for it.

Thank you for the input. I think I'm just going to look at different middle name. Haha. Maybe I can find something else Christmas related.

what about:

Holly (my friend christmas babys name)
Ivy
Carol
Christina
Gabriella (although still ends with ella)
Gloria
Mary
Angel
Winter
Joy
Charity
Snow
Natalie (means born at Christmas)
Eve (like christmas eve)
Berry
Robin

Belle in itself is a Christmas name