Rhys' 1st shoes!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
Rhys got his first pair of Clarks shoes this morning :) im so pleased!!!!!

The guy who fitted them was amazing with Rhys and was obviously trained well at fitting childrens shoes, full of advice and everything!

Rhys is a size 4F, his feet look massive!!

aww how sweet.

Rebecca was a 4f til last week.

u got any pics in his new shoes?

:hugs:aww bless! I love that first proper pair!!

Aw cute. I wanna see a pic too!

i know theyre just a bit crap quality but i just took them quickly lol!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/DSCF1676.jpg

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/DSCF1677.jpg

Aw gorgeous! He looks so proud of them!

Hi girls,

Sorry to cut in, 1st he looks like a right really man in his shoes, so sweet..

Having bit of problem with clark, got all of Abbie shoes from there, always had her size, went to get her some boots, but she needed 6 1/2 F did not have her size, but they wont order them in for you, "they said we get stock in every day, well i said can you call me when they arrive," but they don't do that, its been 2 weeks now, caling nearly every day, you pay all that money why can't thy just order them in, ... I have to admit when it comes to shoes they are good with there fittings, they know what they are talking about....

Carmela X

What a cuttie little guy. Those shoes are so cute....

aww how cute, are they the cruisers ? I lvoed the cruisers, now Ella has some boots and they are a size 6 g

These sizes confuse me! ah im sure it will become clearer when Bethanie gets some. I remember getting my feet measured at Clarks when I was little, in that little black box hole, do they still do it like that?

He looks lovely in his little shoes, like a proper little man! im sure he's not much older than Bethanie? but he looks quite a bit older! bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->