rice cakes

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Bought Hannah some and she hates them :rofl: I think they are to plain for her (she likes food with a lot of flavor) Is there anything I can put on them/put them with to make them taste better for her?

I have tiny baby ones for Amelie and theyre vile :rofl: I put a bit of puree on hers but Hannah is at a different stage. have you tasted them? They taste like cardboard :shock:

no :rofl: Stan did though and he didn't like them either :rofl:

Tyler doesnt like them either!! And yes they are gross :sick:

hehe elliot isn't too keen either! it says on the cow and gate packet that they can be dipped into things so maybe yoghurt or something?

Yeah I would try letting her dip it, maybe yogurt or applesauce. Here we have different flavored ones, just the adult ones....the boys love the apple cinnamon

i buy the apple ones for maley....made by Heinz i think...

Chloe has hers dipped in yogurt, I've found some raspberry and blueberry flovour ones now and she rips the packet open to get to them!

so I posted this and went upstairs and lo and behold Stan had given one to her for her snack and she ate it :rofl:

Jasmine likes them... but she eats anything I give her lol...

^^Hannah used to. :rofl: Now she makes faces though most times if you can convince her to actually try something she'll take it :rofl:

you can put philly on them .. ffion is lactose intollerent but we are always trying her with dairy products.. i spread the philly then top it with leftover cooked ham (like when we roast a ham??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->