Richard Brason Pledge £100,000 to Mcanns for court costs.

Imi

Reaction score
Good for him i say!!!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20070917/tuk-i-trust-mccanns-says-sir-richard-6323e80_1.html

:hugs: nice man, if i was loaded id do the same TBH! :hugs:

havent they had enough charity thrown at them!

*hides*

I don't think they did it either, especially after reading about the Portugese detectives involved and the simlar disappearance of a little girl a few years ago.

What a kind man.

I know people are gonna hate me for saying this, but at the end of the day, whatever happens to that little girl is her parents fault, whether they've harmed her or not....they left their children while they went out! They were in a different building.

It's nice of Richard Branson to do that, but personally I wouldn't have done it, but that's me.

the maddie fund has made thousands... why cant they use that? or donate that to another charity?

im not sayin i think the parents did it, i just think theyve made enough money from it!

The fund got frozen so the parents couldnt use it for court cases

ah i nvr knew tht! why did it get frozen?

£1,036,104.17

tht is how much it has made to date!!!

wonder if Richard Branson donates money to poor children, abused children, people of need in general, because they need it much more, some peoples LIVES depend on charity 100,000 would go a long way to save peoples lives.

What gets on my goat is these "charities" are that hard up that they can afford to advertise on TV like a 100 times a day ...

latly all it seems to be is people asking for money every other advert!!

xxx

What gets on my goat is these "charities" are that hard up that they can afford to advertise on TV like a 100 times a day ...

latly all it seems to be is people asking for money every other advert!!

xxx

yeh that is true!

After watching Tonight With Trev McDonald I have to say the Portuguese Police look like a bunch of corrupt twats...It proved that the evidence they "apparentley" have there is a viable explanations for it all.....

I was a bit sceptical when it came to the McCann's, thinking they could be guilty, but after watching the dreaded journey home and their onward journey back to Rothley without Madeleine, I broke my heart. It was so sad them coming home without their little girl.

Anyway I want to believe she is still out there somewhere..........

Fingers crossed x

oh man! I dont know what to think about it all, Iam being influenced my the media too much now, I really hope there not involved though xxx

wonder if Richard Branson donates money to poor children, abused children, people of need in general, because they need it much more, some peoples LIVES depend on charity 100,000 would go a long way to save peoples lives.

I agree with this, I think the money could have definitely been put to better use and towards people who really have nothing.

If they are innocent in all this I think that man has done a good deed to make sure the truth comes out of this and greiving parents are not held responsible to such high levels. Yes they are responsible for leaving them alone whist they dined I mean ARGHHHH but its happened and now the truth needs to come out of this case one way or other.

Thing is the money in its own way is donating to a case involving a child and if he doesnt think the McCanns were involved and they are not BUT they get jailed for it wrongly (happens) then someone out there is free! Need to k now where or what has happened to this poor kid.

I'd imagine someone who throws money at a case like this would be supportive of other charities. Aren't most celebs anyway!

I imagine he already does give to charities (for example https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/243-richard-branson )but the media are't interested i that so don't publicise it

and yes the parents made a mistake and left their children alone - massive difference between that and actually murdering her. Plus they have 2 other children and unless they are guilty I persoally don't see the point of punishing them and getting them seperated from their mother and father, after losig their big sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->