Richmond Sausages and Coinks

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
Hi

just thought I'd let u know that Richmond sausaeges are printing codes on their packs that you can redeem for pots and pans!

I know it's cheeky but if any1 has them and they r not going to be used could u pm the code to me?

Thanks
Sarah x

interesting find :D hope you get some from people.

yeh heres the link i think i may just start:

https://www.richmondsausages.co.uk/competition-tefal.php

i've always seen them in the supermarket and they look like they might be like "greasy spoon" sausages (not that i've anything against greasy spoons, or at least i didn't back in the good old days of hangovers!) but has anyone actually eaten them, and if so, what are they like?

no the sausages are really nice better then supermarket brand 1's!

i enjoy them and i am not a susage person lol sometimes have them in poundland too :D

Hi,

Just to let you know that the codes that you collect off Richmond sausages can also be used to take up rewards on Coinks.... such as free cinema tickets and vouchers for good restaurants.

I used my points on Coinks to choose a voucher for a restaurant called Etoile in London and saved 25% on the meal and drinks. It saved us (4 of us) £40!!

yeh someones but up a thread on the sausages already but always good for a refersher :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->