Ridiculously emotional anyone?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I've just hit 10 weeks and with it I have become an emotional nightmare. I have huge swings from furious over the tiniest things - like an assembly overrunning by five minutes (I'm a teacher) and taking up some of my lunch break. I was so angry I saw red and equally had furious tears building in my eyes at the same time.

I'm also crying over anything and everything! Every time I read my son a bed time story I'm in tears - I couldn't finish it tonight because it was too upsetting to me. After that I sat with my son getting him to sleep with my husband's music playing. He's a musician and is often out at gigs. I think this has been getting to me, because I was crying once more listening to his songs. It didn't help that they kick-started with the song he wrote for me when we were in the long process of getting together (love at first sight, but I was with an abusive ex, so things were difficult with my husband and I getting together). After that the song he wrote for our son (years before he was born) came on. I had to call him after I'd put my son down because I just couldn't handle the emotions.

Phew! Anyone else? This is madness. I can't remember being like this last time.

x

9 weeks for me and I've become a completely irrational hormonal mess. :(

Yeh im an emotional mess but today doesnt really help because its exactly 2 years since our mc :cry: But have you seen the johnsons baby lotion advert? I cry my eyes out every time I see it!

But then I also find myself seeing red more often. my Step FIL said he was going to come see us tonight but messaged this morning saying it will be tomorrow now so I had ago at DH saying stuff like 'Well what if we are busy then what?!' ... My poor DH he cant do much right at the moment :dohh:

I'm not emotional so much in the sense that I'm crying more... I never cry anyway hahah but I do feel a little more sensitive. However, I am far quicker to anger and I'm not as tolerant of things as I was previously... for example, my husband breathes oddly in his sleep. Previously, this would just annoy me - now? Well, I made him sleep in the spare room last night... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->