Right Side Pain

sarbear4266

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm about 4w4d along and in the middle of the night I woke up to my right side feeling different. It felt like I got punched really hard and feeling extremely nauseous now. It's coming and going, but now I'm worried. I have had an ectopic and mc and I do not remember feeling this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

hi sorry i dnt know what it could be but didnt want to read and run .... if ure worried go up to the hospital hope u feel better soon xxxxx

It could be an ovarian cyst? That would be pretty painful and they are common in pregnancy...

hey ive had pains in my right hip pretty much since i found out. but.. sometimes it seems to be my right side of my uterus too.. dont know tho.. if youre not bleeding i wouldn't worry too much, but you still may wanna see a doc

I've had pains on and off and they're totally normal but if you're worried or it's getting worse, you might be better going to get it checked out, even if it's just to put your mind at ease. Hope you feel better soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->