Ring won't fit

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I'm so sad! My wedding ring won't fit anymore and I'm only 26 weeks. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yup with my son i had to take my engagement ring off just after i had delivered because it was to tight and i did not want it to get stuck and its still to small now.

My midwife mentioned this to me yesterday, although mine are fine at the moment. I will be gutted if I have to take my wedding ring off :( I don't have any advice but I do feel for you :hugs:

I am. Finally told hubby I had to take it off cause was starting to hurt. 3 days later I still have an indentation from it. Took 10 min and me putting hand in box of ice water and oil to get it off. Now I have it on my pinky finger which fits perfectly at the moment.

Yup- both my engagement and wedding ring are starting to get snug- Im sad because I love wearing my rings, so Im trrying t see how long I can keep them on for- Im trying to eat less salt so O wont retain so much water

mine is fine, i hadnt thought about this! i hope i dont have to take mine off. i get so paranoid they will get lost if i ever take them off!

me to. I had to take me engagement and eternity rings off when i was pregnant with my son. Managed to squeeze them back on when he was about 2 months old and they are getting too small again :(

Maybe u could put it on a chain round ur neck instead for now?

mine has started feeling a bit tighter tbh. I just make sure that I can still take it off okay without it causing any problems :)

I can still wear mine unless it's really hot out, then my fingers swell a bit. If I don't drink enough water I notice a huge difference in how snug they are, so make sure you are staying hydrated!

If I can still pull them off, I wear them. . .it will be a sad day when I have to take them off for the rest of the pregnancy :(

i wear mine on a chain round my neck when pregnant caus they get to small

With my first my rings stopped fitting at 20 weeks and didnt fit again until I had them re sized when she was 4 months old. It was horrible not to wear them. I got a fake cheapy ring to wear until they fit again.

Thats always too bad when that happens, if i were you id get a fake cubic zirconia to replace it temperarily.

I can't wear mine now :( I am going to get a bigger size dress ring to wear on that finger so I don't feel so naked.

x

I dropped mine off at the jewlers last week to get sized up, and they called today to say it's ready yey:)

When I was pg with DD, my fingers swelled up enough that I couldn't wear mine either, so I put them on a chain and wore them as a necklace.

Mine have got more snug ... I'd put it down to the weather rather than pregnancy ... hadn't thought of them not fitting!

Has anyone decided to get their rings resized? I'm debating because I feel like I'm never going to be as small as I was before pregnancy. I don't want to have to go any longer than I have to without my wedding band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->