Rip baby lily

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies. back from the hospital today, glad to be home but very sad i dont have my little angel with me. a little baby girl we decided to call Lily as she was so delicate and just like a little flower she only bloomed for a little while. i felt so calm and didnt cry at all until i came home. contractions started at around 2 yesterday and Lily was born sleeping at 5.30 she was so lovely and little. couldnt get handprints as she was so tiny but ill remember her forever anyway. just waiting on burial arrangements to come possibly tomorrow.

just wanted to thank you ladies again for all your messages id never have done this without any of you!!

Baby Lily, mummy and daddy loved you from the moment we knew you existed. we will love you forever!xxxxx r.i.p:angel:

:hugs: so sorry for the loss of precious little lily. :kiss: little angel sleep tight. xx

Im so sorry :hugs: i know how u feel we lost our boy for 2 days

I just wanted to pop over and say how incredibly sorry I am for your loss XXX Prayers for your angel Lily and your family XXX

So sorry for your loss, RIP Lily, fly high baby girl.

Such a lovely name for your beautiful little girl, I'm sorry you are going through this.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xmagsx

What a perfect name for an angel. Rest in Peace, baby Lily. :angel: :hugs:

Lily is a lovely name for your angel. Am glad that things went smoothly for you.

rest in peace lily. Beautiful name. So sorry for your loss x

Im so sorry for your loss. A beautiful name for a beautiful angel

xxx

Big hugs to you and your family. Floaty kisses for beautiful Lily xxx

Whst a stunning name..

Glad it went calmly for you and you got time with your beautiful daughter.

Thoughts are with you and your family, next few days are tough, but you will get there..

Fly High Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss xx Lily is a beautiful name :hugs:

thanks for all your lovely support!!! Lilly is being laid to rest tomorrow at 11 she'll join all your little angels in heaven xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->