RIP Facebook?

MizzDeeDee

I know it all.. ask me!
Reaction score
Is anonymous going to take down Facebook?

https://mashable.com/2011/11/03/anonymous-facebook-nov-5/

I'd love that to happen just to see everyone running around like headless chickens for a few days in a total panic because they can't update their status every 5 seconds!

Although I wouldn't like the almighty strop my 16 year old would have! She might put her blackberry down for a few minutes then tho!

Yeah I think they might you know! I have saved all my photos :)

If that happens then the only thing I'll feel gutted about is losing all my photos. Keep meaning to buy an external hard drive and transfer them all but haven't gotten around to doing it yet:dohh:

If that happens then the only thing I'll feel gutted about is losing all my photos. Keep meaning to buy an external hard drive and transfer them all but haven't gotten around to doing it yet:dohh:

I have tried to get my pics off FB and I can't... maybe I'm slow in the head.

But I was trying to put them on photobucket.

Can't you right click and choose "save picture" or something similar? And save it to your computer and upload them onto pb. My memories a bit foggy since my laptops been broken for months so I've just been using my phone to go on the Internet. But I'm sure that's how you do it, unless desktop fb has changed and you can't right click photos anymore.

you can still right click them, theres also a download button underneath the picture x

The only thing I would care about is my photos, I have so many photos on my facebook page that It would take me eoons to be able to re-download them all, after it took eoons to upload them all. :/

OMG I would be panicing haha! Facebook and BnB are the two sites that automatically come up when I open Internet explorer

I don;t have facebook anyway, but I would be devoed if BnB got targeted!!

even if they did it wouldnt be for long :shrug: im not worried, but id be majorly pissed if they deleted everything!

Sorry I don't get saving photos from fb? arent they backed up anyway? :)
Anyway go to facebook, go to account settings and at bottom download a copy of your facebook data, depending how old your facebook is, it can take up to 24 hrs, you then get a email with a link to download everything off there in one go as a zip file, photos and videos
Hope this helps :)

For a while I've seriously been thinkin about removing all my photos etc from Facebook and just using it to keep in touch instead if broadcast my life for everyone to see

I'd love to see this happen tho :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->