RLT does it help 3rd stage of labour

Not in my experience, I swear by the stuff, second stage labour for me was 26 mins however it took me 40 mins to push placenta out even with the injection. The MW this time told me that it can be common for it to take a little longer for your placenta to come out if the rest of your labour was quite quick (mine was 4 hours up to birth). So yeah I love RLT and credit it with a quick second stage for me and I also got god awful after pains which can be credited to RLT (a good thing for snapping you back down to size quickly, I was in my pre pregnancy jeans the next day) but for me I don't think it affected third stage, well unless it was meant to be longer than 40 mins in which case I will never know lol.

I've always taken it and have very efficient labours my last was 37 minutes total. I don't know if the RL played a part but am taking it again :) xxx

I wouldn't have a clue for third stage, I don't even remember that part besides getting the injection to speed it up (no sleep for three days prior and the cocktail of drugs definitely did me in!) but for second stage I would definitely say yes. I had an epidural so they expected some difficulty for me with pushing, but only took 28 minutes and 12 pushes total. I also swear it helped in the recovery too.

My established labour was 1:15 2nd stage 9mins n 3rd stage 9 mins I drank Heath n heather RLT and Clipper RLT from 34 weeks xx

Oh third stage, totally read hat wrong! Didnt notice my placenta delivering sat time so must have been quick lol. I had a natural third stage too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->