Rocking in highchair

magicvw

Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
THis is starting to do my head in!

As soon as Eddie gets in the chair he starts rocking himself back and forth really hard, hitting his head on the back of the chair. He's not particularly happy or upset - just seems not to be able to help it? :shrug:

I am worried that the motion could send a bit of food flying to the back of his mouth and make him choke, but if I try and stop him by lightly holding his shoulders he just bursts out laughing and carries on the second I let go!

Any ideas why this is happening, how to stop it, or whether it indicates something?

Aisling has started doing this too. Honestly I think it's just something new and because we have laminate flooring she's able to make herself move across the floor which of course is great fun! :dohh: I'm assuming she'll grow out of it eventually.

Mines started this already ... he does it whereever you sit him. it does worry me when he has a chunk of food in his mouth! Hoping he out grows it soon lol

Jenson is doing this, apparantly as they have learned to sit up, them rocking back and forth is them strengthening their tummy muscles so they can then stand later on. Is nothing to worry about i've been told. just them learning they can do new things and so keep doing it!
S
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"