Rocklyn Eric is here!! *extremely long*

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Sorry its taken me so long to get back online been a crazy few days. I have so many posts to catch up on.
Thanks Elles for updating everyone.

Well my story started on sunday with the nesting that i posted about. Had been up cleaning the house since 7.30am ended up going to lie down after lunch as my back was sore. Thought i had over did it lol little did i know. My hubby nipped home from work to check on me. Within half an hour of him leaving i phoned to tell him that my waters had gone at 37 weeks and 2 days. Big gush just like in the movies.

I phoned the labour ward and they advised me to go up to the hospital to get checked out. Once there my temp and blood pressure were elevated as well as baby's heart rate so they admitted me.

Overnight nothing happened really. Very mild irregular contractions. At 8.30am on Monday morning i was given a pessary by 11am the contractions were really kicking off. Finally was given gas and air at about 1.30pm (amazing stuff) Contractions were extremely close together and painful. I was taken down to the delivery suite just after 4pm. At this point i was in agony and decided on giving the Remmy (sp)a go. Wish they sold this stuff i loved it. Things seemed to move really fast and before i knew it i wanted to push so came off all pain relief. After such a long labour i pushed for 25 mins (would seriously recommend Raspberry leaf tea) and baby Rocco arrived. Weighing in at 6lb 9oz It was the most amazing feeling in the world.

Ended up with a minor tear that just needed one stitch. My birth plan went out the window as soon as i was admitted on sunday. But tbh i don't think i would have had it any other way. I am just the happiest mummy ever. :cloud9:

Sorry that was so long. Pics to follow once i manage to get them on the computer. I am breast feeding and it's been hard to find a few minutes to get online. Really must change my ticker as well :rofl:

Congrats hunni, cant wait to see pic's :) XxxX

congrats, cant wait to see the pics :happydance: xxx

i was waiting for ur story well done and i cant wait to see pics of little rocco xx

Congratulations !!!

carnt wait to see the pics of your son !!

:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun!! Can't wait to see photo's!!
xx

Congratulations on a healthy baby!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Well done x

Congrats hun! Looking forward to piccies :)

congratulations cant wait to see pictures x

congrats :) i feel cheated that my waters didn't break themselves, I wanted a big dramatic gush!

Congratulations girl! - Sounds long, but obviously so worth it!

Can't wait to see pics.

Congratulations! We can't wait to see little Rocco! :happydance: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back