Roll up, Roll up, Tiny baby walking!

clairec81

Reaction score
Well my baby is walking! She's 14 months and I suppose more extraordinary is the fact that she's 14lbs. Took her out in Glasgow for lunch with friends and kids all ran about on big circle area, Erin walked and I was approached by 6 people to enquire about the tiny walking baby. Most were so shocked as they thought she was about 6 months, ruined it a bit when I said 14 months! DH suggested telling them 6 months and having a child genius for the day:haha:
So proud of her but on a negative note, there is no way she'll put weight on now - totally lost as what to do as she's way too small - we're never happy eh!

Aw claire i cant tell u how happy i am to see you post this!!!!!
Well done Erin!!!!!!

Xxxxx

Yeah well done Erin. :happydance: She must look so cute walking along.

Try not to stress about her weight. Walking may increase her appetite.

Awwwww how cute and what a clever girl Erin is! :thumbup: Had t ogiggle at your DH's suggestion though :haha:

I've only ever seen a teeny baby walking once and that was 25weekers little girl Holly walking holding her Mummy's hands, it was the cutest thing I've ever ever seen!! :cloud9:

Thats fab! Well done Erin. What an achievement! :thumbup:
I dream of the day my DD will walk, not even trying to crawl yet!

Aw Thats Brilliant news. :happydance: Go Erin. I can just imagine the reactions you got. I like your DH suggestion too. Getting a bit fed up having to explain my LO size to total strangers. Would be so nice to just turn around and say yeah they are the age you think!

Re her weight gain though, see how it goes...she might just decide to start eating you out of house and home too. xxx

Woo hoo! That`s great news! :happydance: You must be sooooo proud.
Our little ones` "firsts" are just a bit more special aren`t they?

Such awesome news!

Don't be surprised if she does eat more now actually! Lakai actually gained a LOT more weight and ate way more after learning to walk! (he was 17 months corrected!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->