rollercoasters/rides

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
Soo.. I went and bought a seasons pass to Wonderland (for those of you that don't know what Wonderland is, it's a huge park with tons of rollercoasters, rides, and really YUMMY food)... and now that I found out I'm pregnant, I've been told you're not supposed to go on rollercoasters.
Does anyone know if you're not allowed on them AT ALL while pregnant, or if it's once you've got a bump?? Am I allowed on OTHER rides so long as I'm not flipping upside down??
I just don't want to waste my pass if I don't have to.. :(
Any info that anyone has on this would be appreciated, like WHY i can't!!! lol.

thanks ladies!!

You're not supposed to go on them at all :( It's not just flipping upside down, its the fact that a lot of those rides are really jerky. That sucks :(

I wouldnt go on any rides at all!! but you said they do yummy food what more of an excuse do you need lol!!

x

Maybe they will refund you or change it so you can use after baby born?
Hmmm wasn't wonderland mentioned in an Eddie Murphy film once?

you're not supposed to go on rides at all, sorry :blush: like others said just 4 the day out might be nice? Or perhaps sell your ticket on ebay or somethin?

I was wondering about this a while back too and the general advice seemed to be only to go on things you'd be happy to put a toddler on so not anything that's worth going on which is a shame. We had been planning to go to Alton Towers soon but not now!:cry:

Personally I wouldn't risk it. Better being safe than sorry.

:)

No, you aren't supposed to go on them at all. I posted a long winded explanation to someone who asked the same question a couple of months back, but basically the reason is that the G force on your body causes blood to pool and divert away from your baby so you are restricting the amount of blood your baby gets. Nothing to do with being upside down.

Noo hun not rides ..
I cheat every now and again with cafeen etc , But rides are a big no no . Its that it can jerk you and the g force they use to keep you in lol .
Plus you would probably be very sick :( . Hope you can get a refund hun . xxxx

guuuh! that's no fun! lol.
can't refund or sell because they make you get your picture taken... if i hadn't had my picture taken already, i'd be fine!

:(

I wouldnt go on any rides at all!! but you said they do yummy food what more of an excuse do you need lol!!

x

HAHAH!!! that just made my day! :)
i guess you're right!!! LOL.

I think you should just go :D you'll have a fun day out anyway I bet :)

Looks Lyk Yu Will Be Enjoyin The Rides By Standin Watchin Them..
Ohh The Fun Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->