Rolling from back to front...*updated*He just did it!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
My LO can do everything apart from roll back to front...

When did your LO do this? Is it normal for some babys to take their time? xx

charlie rolled from back to front about 4 months i think , can he go front to back ? xx

Yeh he has been going from front to back for ages now...

Its weird though, because thats the only thing he can't do :confused: xx

some babies may never roll or take longer than others my brother didnt roll till he was 10 months

Yeh he has been going from front to back for ages now...

Its weird though, because thats the only thing he can't do :confused: xx

i wouldnt worry to much expecially if he can do the other way im sure he will be doing it soon , charlie was quiet early cos he doesnt like to keep still xx

My LO hasnt roll at all yet! I wander if he will do that. But he tries to stand and lift his head up all the time when lying down. When i put support for him to hold he can try to stand for a lil while.

I really dunno if he is gonna roll!! I hope so. x

Char was 4 1/2-5 months when she started...she kept having that one darn arm in the way, LOL

Max never rolls back to front lol but can do the other one with no problem ..

Char was 4 1/2-5 months when she started...she kept having that one darn arm in the way, LOL

I think my LO has the same problem, he somehow manages to tangle his legs and arms up...:lol: Its so cute

I think im worrying about nothing :dohh: xx

3-4months. I think it was more 3, I could look when I posted the video but I dunno.

Maybe he is just skipping that part?

Maybe he is...he has been rolling front to back for ages now and i expected him to roll back to front alot sooner xx

Caitlyn did front to back at nearly 5 months i think. She doesn't do the other way though!

xx

All I can say is dont despair max just did now to prove me wrong lol

OMG this is so freaky...he did it! the day i do this post he decides to roll back to front! I have just given him a bath and put him on my bed...he saw all his toys and again he got all tangled but he did it!!!

Thats just so weird...im not worried now :) xx :happydance:

jack did back to front at around 4-5 months x x

see its crazy we were both worried and they both just did it lol cheeky lil buggers

well done LOs!

I don't think Ally will do it. He can move around like a clock hand, move backwards on his back and roll on to his side so he has no need to properly roll to get anything! He does front to back ever so occassionally tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->