Rolling over?

kaylacrouch93

Mommy of 3 little monkeys
Reaction score
Okay so I know im not a new mom but I seriously can't remember when Evan started rolling over.. Ryder isn't rolling yet but he is only 2 months old.. when did everyone else's baby start attempting to roll? & was it back to stomach or stomach to back?

Ds rolled back to front at 16 weeks, front to back at 20 weeks. Dd rolled back to front at 18 weeks and only just started rolling front to back quite recently at about 6 months.

Dd1 rolled back to front at 5 months. She only did it for a day or two and then never really roller again!

Dd2 rolled back to front from about 9wks and front to back at 11ish weeks. She was using rolling as a way of getting about the room from about 14 weeks.

My son started rolling back to front at almost 5 months, rolled front to back two days later, and started assisted standing the next week lol.

My dd rolled front to back at 3 days old and it was no fluke as she's done it several times since. However, I think it typically happens around 3-4 months. Back to tummy is usually later and my dd has not done that yet although she always rolls to her side.

Ds was 7.5 months. Dd was front to back at 16 weeks and back to front at 20 weeks. She seems to have completely forgotten how to roll from front to back now though!

Maisie rolled from her back to her front at 16 weeks and yesterday she rolled from front to back so at 19 weeks xx

Thomas rolled both ways at 3 months. He rolled back to tummy a couple of times at 10 weeks but wasn't confident until 13 weeks. Sophie didn't roll until 9 months.

Thomas did everything physical at a younger age than Sophie, apart from walking which they both did at 11 months.

My LO started going both ways with confidence last week. But from birth she could go from back to side/front. But not often.

Dd did back to front at 11 weeks. My mother in law says she's been doing front to back now at 18 weeks, but i haven't seen it yet.

LO rolled a couple of times here and there starting at 5 weeks - but they were flukes.

A couple of days after turning 7 months old, she started rolling back to front and front to back like a pro, like she'd been doing it her whole life.

Lucas was 7 months and barely ever rolled. He sat and attempted drugs in before rolling

My daughter hasn't attempted it but think she will be a bit quicker than him not sure why

Holly was 7.5 months for rolling over both ways.

I think 5 months is around average. But remember to make that average some babies do it sooner and some do it later. Mine rolled a few times at 5 months and then gave up on it haha.

Lucas was 7 months and barely ever rolled. He sat and attempted drugs in before rolling

My daughter hasn't attempted it but think she will be a bit quicker than him not sure why

I don't know what you were trying to say, but great autocorrect lol. He attempted drugs before rolling?

DD2 was our quickest, she rolled front to back at 10 weeks and both ways from 14 weeks.
LO though didn't roll until 17 weeks and both weeks were 20 weeks plus, it totally differs for each baby. :)

I don't know what you were trying to say, but great autocorrect lol. He attempted drugs before rolling?

I've just had an epic laugh over this! Funniest thing I've seen all weeks.

Oh shit! He attempted cruising do not no how that changed to drugs Ahh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->