Rolling vs Punching/kicking

BlingyGal

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm 28 weeks and I'm curious to know whether you're feeling your baby kick and punch a lot or is it more of a rolling sensation?

My baby doesn't seem to kick and punch much but rolls and stretches a lot (or at least it feels that way). I'm not concerned or anything, just curious. My baby moves a lot through out the day and gets especially active around 9-10pm.

Mine does this a lot (though I do also get kicks and punches too) I also get a lot of baby doing a superman impression and just sticking a hand out as far as possible!!

Hey blingygal - I'm assuming you've posted your reply on the wrong thread! 😀
Nice that your supportive though!! :haha:

ETA ah, crossed replies!! 😀

I haven't felt any rolling type movements in a while/haven't felt much of them period. It's more like kicks, punches and stretching. Sometimes he's wiggling for a while and it makes my belly dance I love it!

I get rolling and stretching during the day and punches and kicks at night!!

I tend to notice the big rolling movements more, where the whole belly shifts like a wave. But then if I lay on my side, I'll get hands on my hip bones and feet in my ribs, so... I'm not sure if she's doing more rolling/shifting or if I'm just more aware of it because it's a larger motion?:shrug:

I have a very active boy and get a bit of everything everyday lol. I get lots of kicks in the morning and evening and lots of rolling and shifting about during the day. He sticks his bum out a lot too and I have a big lump on the top of my bump while he stays like that for a bit and lately I've been getting kind of grinding sensations along the right side of my pelvis which I assume is him moving his shoulders.

I love it all, I had an anterior placenta last time so I feel like a lost out on a lot of this with DS1

Mine is mostly rolling and stretching. Not so much rolling around as the foot comes up and rooooollllllllllssss 6 or 8 inches from center to side of belly or a knee comes up and moves around. I also get his hands in my hips or tickling sensation down low from fingers. I get the occasional kick but not often.

Mine is mostly rolling and stretching. Not so much rolling around as the foot comes up and rooooollllllllllssss 6 or 8 inches from center to side of belly or a knee comes up and moves around. I also get his hands in my hips or tickling sensation down low from fingers. I get the occasional kick but not often.

Ooh I get the tickling down below too! Its such a strange sensation! I love it though! Xx

My boy used to punch and kick in really sudden movements mostly, but just lately it's been the more gentle rolling, I suppose because he's becoming constricted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->