Room for another little one....?

tulip girl

Reaction score
Ok...maybe not that little!

I joined b and b quite a while ago, but have only really had a nosey now and then. I've been trying to not get too stressed/obsessed with the whole thing! (Yeah right!)

My story...Been trying since Nov 2009 for #2 (me and OH have a lovely teenager but decided a little bundle would complete our family perfectly).

We managed to get pregnant pretty quickly, but unfortunately the pregnancy was ectopic. Since then (April 2010) not a sniff of a bfp.

Feeling a little down about the whole thing and decided that some ladies of a similar 'vintage' may understand just what I'm (we're) going through!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Tulips x x

PS 6dpo(ish)

Welcome hopefully your time will come soon....

Thanks for the welcomes ladies. I'm going for a better nose around! x

Welcome Tulip Girl!!! I sure hope you see your bfp very soon. I joined not to long ago, and i have to say this is the best bunch of ladies i have ever seen, the support and love here is truly amazing. God may not have blessed us with our little ones yet, but he sure did bless us with wonderful ladies like these!!

Welcome Tulip :hi:

I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP and for it to be in the right place and a sticky bean :dust:

I agree with Onmymind17 that this is a fabulous group of ladies who are so supportive, full of good advice and know how to have and share laugh and a cry :thumbup:

Welcome and good luck to you Tulip :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->