Room for another?

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been a member of BnB for what seems like forever & have spent more and more time recently lurking over here :blush: so thought id be brave and introduce myself officially...

Im Nicky 33 married for 2yrs to Sean 32

We've been trying for a baby since Dec 2005 with 2 losses in this time :(

It'll be 3 years on 7th April since our 1st miscarriage @ 10.5wks & 12 months on 29th April since we lost our beautiful baby girl Sophie due to PPROM @ 19wks gestation :cry:

I've had CD2 bloods done (twice! as 1st set were lost by the hospital!) :dohh: but thats as far as the investigations have gone so far

Sean will be having SA this month too

Ummm... not sure what else to say really? :blush: sorry for rambling :blush:

Im really struggling over in TTC ATM (hardly recognise anyone any more) :( so hopefully some of you lovely ladies would like to become friends? :hugs: xx

:hi: Nicky,

I'm sure you will find much more comfort in here as opposed to regular TTC section.

I'm so sorry for your losses :cry: :hugs:

I wish you all the best for your tests and just want to say that if you have any questions to ask away because i'm pretty sure between all of us LTTTC gals, someone will have had the test or know the answer!

I really hope your BFP and take home baby are just around the corner xx

Hi Nicky

Not that I would want to wish this part of the forum on anybody, but you are more than welcome here. As FJL says, I'm sure pretty much every test known in the fertility world has been done on at least one of us poor unfortunate souls in here, so any questions I'm sure we can give you warts-and-all answers - well hopefully not the warts ... that would be dirty!!! :rofl:

Hi hun! :wave:
Hopefully your stay here won't be too long! :hugs:

Hi Nicky :hi:

Welcome to LTTTC, hopefully you won't need to stay too long!

So sorry for your losses. Best of luck with all your tests.

Thanks for the welcome girls :)

LOL @ maz :rofl:

I agree... the warts would be a little bit more than I bargained for when I finally plucked up the courage to join you ladies :argh: :rofl: :rofl:

so if you could just share the 'not wart related stuff' that'd be great! :mrgreen: xx

Hi sweetie:hugs:
so many wonderful ladies here that will take care of you :hugs:
Let me know if you need to move your journal over here and i will do that for you:hugs:

Good luck Darling :hug:

I promise not to pass on any warts Nicky:rofl:

Hope you're not here too long hun :hugs:

Hey Nicky, just wanted to :wave:

I haven't been on here very long but all the ladies are great, really supportive & yes they really do know everything TTC related!

Hope your stay here isn't too long.

Steph x

Hi Nicky.... I'll be your friend! :friends: **
Theres always room in the LTTTC "inn", the girls here have been a great help to me. :hugs:

**Saying "I'll be your friend" brough back distant memories of the Kia-ora advert from years ago!!! oh no now I've got the theme going around my head!!! :rofl:

LOL Mrs T wasnt it "i'll be your dog"?? :rofl:

I already have a dog tho :dohh: :rofl:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome girls I really appreciate it :friends: as I've been worrying about moving over here :blush:

Miel - Yes please... if you could move my journo over here that would be fantastic thankyou :mrgreen: xx

Hiya hun, glad you have plucked up the courage to make the move, the girls here are a great bunch and the support is amazing.

Hope your stay here is short though xxx

Thanks everyone :)

im having a bit of a break at the moment so trying not to come online very much coz things have been getting on top of me lately

Im having a month off from charting & using my CBFM etc... which so far means im feeling a bit more relaxed :)

hopefully I can resist the OPK's too! and not 'do' anything to stress about (we'll see!) :rofl: xx

Welcome! Good to have you with us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->