Room for me....again!

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
Well I thought I'd pop in a settle myself down in here for a while as I won't be trying for quite some time after losing Seb, the temptation is there, but I need to heal first and I don't think it'd be right for us to just move on like that.

So here I am :blush: I've missed my WTT ladies!

Hi honey!
Obviously I'm sorry to see you in WTT but at the same time,it'll be great to have you in here with us!
I hope we can keep you company until the time is right to try again xxx

hello again :wave:

how have things been the last couple of days?

xxx

Hello
I am sorry for your loss and hope we can be of company for you.
I am always around hun
xx

Sorry for your loss :(

:hugs:

Hope you enjoy your WTT stay xxx

:hugs: I am sorry to have you back here hun and hope when the time is right for you all goes perfectly xxx

Sorry for your loss hon, but welcome in x

hello again :wave:

how have things been the last couple of days?

xxx

Well there's light at the end of the tunnel now, I'm still crying at the drop of a hat, and waking up in the middle of the night hyperventilating or screaming, but I'm just trying to plod along and get braver each and every single day.

I miss him so much it feels like my heart's broken into pieces like grains of sand, but I have Andrew to look after me, and we're muddling our way through together.

Thanks for asking Jill, love you x

No idea what to say hun. You can PM me if you need a chat, can't guarantee I'll know what to say but I have a comfy shoulder.

xxx

No idea what to say hun. You can PM me if you need a chat, can't guarantee I'll know what to say but I have a comfy shoulder.

xxx

Thanks hun, it's nice to know I have people to talk to, I think it all gets a bit overwhelming for my OH when I talk at him 24/7 and then burst into tears.

How's Seth now btw? I was sorry to hear how much of a scare he gave you hun :hugs:

He's fine thank you :) Back to his usual self :)

xxx

:hugs: Hun, i'm so sorry to see you back in WTT. But i hope we can at least try and help you to feel better until you can try again xx

Hi orange! :wave: we are in this together!! :hugs:

Have you talked to hubby about Mothers Day weekend?? I hope everything works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->