Round ligament pain....in tail bone??

Whimsy82

Reaction score
I have been busy packing today for or move tomorrow and I get sharp, shooting pains in my tail bone and butt cheek area. It happens if I walk slow, stop or change direction when I'm walking. It is REALLY painful.

After I rest for a while it eases up slightly. Sometimes I almost fall because its so sudden and painful.

I don't know what's going on but DH had me go to bed and he's finishing up packing. I don't have time for this B.S

I heard RLP is in you hip/pelvic area but this is my tailbone/cheek area. Could it still be RLP or should I be concerned its something else?

I have a doc appt. Wednesday and plan in asking about it then too...

I get a lot of tail bone pain and haven't associated it with rlp. Shooting pain could be your sciatic nerve and that's usually bum cheek, top of legs, down legs (I get that too), but for me that is a differ pain again to the tailbone one. I find pillows help with tail bone, having a bath and when I spoke to mw all they said was hot water bottle. I know you can take paracetamol, though, so if I gets so bad maybe take one. I would mention it to your mw next time you see her.

I have this, the midwife said baby is just sitting on a nerve or kicking it and it leads to intense pain but as soon as baby moves, its fine again. She said its fine as long as its not consistant.

I'd call her just to get some advice, she might be able to give you tips to alleviate the pain for now until your appointment...

Thank you guys! The pain has gotten worse over the last few days so I'm wondering if I was just pushing myself too hard with moving boxes and bending over.

I'll definitely be asking my OB on Wednesday. Just hoping its something that WILL go away.

Like I said, it's getting in the way of me doing stuff :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->