Routines?

Lexie feeds around the same time everyday. And I put her to bed at 8pm every night, and she wakes up at different times in the night. But always wakes up by 8:30am. So kind of got a routine but not fully yet.

Hunter makes his own routines, and they change as he gets older. Its easier that way for me, and I'm a SAHM so its no big deal.

I noticed Oliver was getting his own routine at about 6 weeks and it is still the same now. At 8, we wash and change him (he has his baths in the mornings), cover him in yummy bedtime cream and pop him in his sleeping bag. He then has a big feed with his seahorse playing. He'll be warm, snuggly and asleep in his cot by 9. He sleeps through until 7am (except the odd night when he has a small feed at 5am).

i kinda let jack work his own out then adapted it a little x like he used to sleep at 10pm now its 8:30pm x

My LO has got himself into a pattern, although I did try to get into a bit of a pattern during the day with his feeding otherwise he would have fed all day everyday! So he now goes for 3 hours between feeds during the day and we bath him about half 7, put him in his sleeping bag, feed him and he goes down about half 8 (This has come down from 10.30 over the past couple of weeks!) then I dreamfeed him when I go to bed and he manages a long stretch (sometimes through the night, but usually 5ish) a feed then another sleep for few hours.
During the day after his feed he has a play, then a sleep. Sleeps can vary between 15min catnap to a 2 hour sleep!
Although I was determined not to, I did read the Baby Whisperer book and the routine in there is easy to adapt to your LO! As long as you listen to your baby firstly!!! xx

archie kinda got himself into a routine of sleeping for definet from 12-6 so i new id always get 6 hours but lately he will sleep up till 8 like he did this mornin and he always has hes morning bottle round 8ish and he will have a nap round 10ish like now lol for bout n hour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->