Rowan Cicero *pic added* (my nephew)

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I am super excited about our newest family member!

Rowan Cicero was born October 6th @ 5:56 pm weighing in at 9 pounds and 1 ounce! No word on his length yet but he is a chunky monkey! ***22 inches long!!***

Sandra was one day over due but was having a hard time with the end of her pregnancy. Chasing her 2 other children, false labor, and $ issues. So yesterday they induced her, no idea what the gave her.

They started the induction at about 7 am and by noon she was 3-4 cm dilated but he wasn't engaged at all. Basically refusing to cooperate. Stubborn like his auntie! I guess if she hadn't of delivered when she did, they were going to do a c-section but I guess that was all he needed to hear because he arrived just before the cut off time of 6 pm.

Rowan out weighs his siblings by 2 pounds! His bothers name is Tobias and his sisters name is Caelynn. I happen to love all the names they pick but where we live they are considered a little odd. My sister and her husband are theater people and love Shakespeare, as do I. Huzzah!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Rowan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->