Royal baby name rant

James is going to be our boys middle name (and Spencer is on our list of potential boys names but not the top one) so I hope not too! xxx

Of course I know James is a traditional name I don't mind James being used its mainly Spencer like someone said I don't want him going to school full of children called spencer I guess we just have to wait!

The name has been announced! Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge!! :blue:

I love the name they've picked! My sons middle name is George and this baby will either have Alexander or Alexandra as a middle name, as they are family names. I don't really care if any one thinks I've copied the royals, I know I havnt and I actually like they will share a name, I love will and Kate, lol!

I don't know why everyone thought James, isn't Kate's brother called James? She'd want something different!

I love George I think it's a great choice although there were two King George's before the current Queen so it's not that original. And also I liked it for our new baby but may have to rethink now!

A lady I saw on a fb page said her nephew was born the same day as the baby prince weighed the same and guess what her sisters named it the exact same name I think personally that's too much poor child lol wonder wether its true or someone trying to just get a reaction

My name is George (Georgina) so i think it's a super name though if you look it up it does mean Farmer ha ha

A lady I saw on a fb page said her nephew was born the same day as the baby prince weighed the same and guess what her sisters named it the exact same name I think personally that's too much poor child lol wonder wether its true or someone trying to just get a reaction

full same name or just George lol

My husband thinks there are too many King George. I had to explain to him that they have very little choice in names

Nothing at all, it's just not particularily royal.
And growing up as a little girl wanting my name to be all pretty and girly, and it was shortened to George meaning Farmer it's not very fairy princess ha ha
I dont mind it now i dont know many female George's so i feel special.

full same name or just George lol

No she said the actual whole name including middle names lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"