Royal Mail Strike Again!

we waited in all dayfor city link for a parcel just as i ws about to complain thy turned up at 6.30, no apology nothing.

the last posting day before xmas , i had 21 parcels to be collected by citylink and they areholes never picked them up. i phoned up but they switched the call centre down coz of the amount of complaints...i eventually got myself through to head office and they were picked up at about 8 in the evening. i cancelled my business account with them and didnt pay the £260 bill :rofl:

don't blame you.

We use Hayes at work, went through a phase of losing stuff, so we'd write do not lose me on everything. it did work:rofl:

Thankfully ive not have probs with citylink but ive only recieved parcels from them, not sent any.

The lastest one im getting with RM is putting a card throgh my door to say i never answered the door. But thing is my dog will bark when someone knocks at the door. The dog never barked so they never knocked in the first place!

when one of my mates sends my parcels he writes allsorts on them

the last one was " if i write fragile on it , that means dont bloody throw it or drop it"

they just make me laugh , i once sent a pc to someone and i put huge arrows all over the box , saying "THIS WAY UP" in huge bold letters.

he took the parcel off me and i watched him put it straight in to the van upside down , i ran out there and said "if that arrives danaged its coming out of your wages"...i think he thought i was going to hit him....just couldnt belive he done it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->