Royal Mail Strike Again!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
On works forum one of the guys work for Stinky Mail & I thought I'd pass the info on:

just to let all you ebayers, etc. that over the next 3 weeks , starting wednesday 25th july there are going to be a lot of disruption in the postal service so i would get things posted as soon as possible.

:fool: Jokers!!

Heres why apparantly:

because royal mail (rm) want us to start later meaning customers wont get their mail until 2pm, cut some collections out reducing the services to customers, paying us a small lump sum to deliver junk mail instead of per item as they do now, they want us to work in groups so that if someone is sick then the rest of the group has to do their work for no extra pay, they want 40 000 job cuts, say we cant have more than a 2.5% pay rise because they have no money even though they have just given the managers £40 000 000 in bonuses and bought wide screen plasma tv`s for every office even though they don`t work.

Royal mail is a joke, i'm sure if they didn't deliver junk mail in the first place then the rounds would take a lot less time to complete. Somedays all the post we getis stupid junk mail. If this was the case for even 10% of houses, think how many unnecessarry stops that is!

If we get our post any later it will be tea time.

mine didnt come till 1pm , not impressed

about time royal mail were not the only letter delivery company

i think they should let TNT and FEDEX in on the action

they want to but they keep getting refused

What a joke ! i agree about the junk mail thing, sometimes its all we get ! its ridiculas!

royal mail blatenly cant handle the job anymore

they were on about making orange post boxs(tnt) and blue post boxes(fedex)

Royal mail is a joke, i'm sure if they didn't deliver junk mail in the first place then the rounds would take a lot less time to complete. Somedays all the post we getis stupid junk mail. If this was the case for even 10% of houses, think how many unnecessarry stops that is!

as long as they make profit , they dont care

I once had mail directed when we moved. Over half of it kept being sent to old address, when icomplained i got mine and the neighbours mail, and the mail for the next street., They're are a joke.

I'd certainly use tnt or fedex instead.

I once had mail directed when we moved. Over half of it kept being sent to old address, when icomplained i got mine and the neighbours mail, and the mail for the next street., They're are a joke.

I'd certainly use tnt or fedex instead.

Fedex are the best company going

the german postage system company wanted to do ours aswell....id definetly use a german one...would always be on time and professional

TNT though i dont like much , they are a glorified parcelforce :rofl:

:rofl: i h8 parcelforce ours sometimes won't deliver a parcel one the correct day, 'cos they can't be bothered, then state it was undelivered 'cos u were out. It's really annoyinyg when you've stayed in all day.

:rofl: i h8 parcelforce ours sometimes won't deliver a parcel one the correct day, 'cos they can't be bothered, then state it was undelivered 'cos u were out. It's really annoyinyg when you've stayed in all day.

yeah they do that alot , i get courier deliveries on a daily basis and i sen dout stuff everyday

by far the worst is CITYLINK and then parcelforce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->