Rubella

vickytoria88

Reaction score
I've just a letter from my midwife telling me that in my blood tests im wasn't immune to Rubella!!!! I've always had the MMR and have had many tests where i have been immune. NOw naturally i am worried. I work in a hospital and im sure i have been tested there and always been immune.

Do you think i should question my blood results?

Maybe its been a long time since your last booster? Do you know when that was?

I would say it has just been a while since your last booster. Yesterday my midwife told me I would have to get a booster after the baby is born

i'm sure i've had one in the last 10 years, i don't know. I think i'll contact the staff occupational health team at work and ask them. Just a worry when you work in the proffession i do. I know rubella is very rare but it'll be just my luck

I don't know if the amount time since your last booster is really a factor. I haven't had a booster for MMR since I was a child and I still came back immune. Maybe you could have them retest if you don't feel that you got accurate results. Good Luck hun!!!!

Mine said the same! Then MW said stay away from people with German measles?! I don't ebb know what it is?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->