Rude people & parking!!

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Sorry ladies, I know people have posted about this topic before, but I am so.......annoyed/gobsmacked, I had to get this out!!!

I just went to tesco to get a few bits for dinner tonight. The parking isn't fab at our store, so when I park, I always make sure I leave more room on my side of the space.......it comes in handy being almost 38 wks!
I come back to my car, to see a woman pulling in next to my car, only she has parked her drivers side next to mine - if that makes sense? But, she's parked right on the flipping line. As she gets out, I see she is only about a size 8, and she really struggled to get out cos there was so little room. She sees me, and giggles, and goes "Ooh, you're going to struggle to get in aren't you with the way I've parked!".
So I think "ok, she's going to move"........but she doesn't......she just walks off. I'm not kidding, there must only have been 10 inches between our doors. I call after, and ask can she move, as I really cannot get in to my car. She looks at me, and just walks off.
I was gobsmacked.........literally, the only way I could have gotten in would be to either crawl through the boot, or climb over from the passenger side. I mean, how rude?!?!?! She could easily have moved over a bit.......she struggled to get out, and she was tiny.......I'm like a whale, so how was I meant to get in?!?
Thankfully, one of the lads I work with had parked a bit further up, and as he came past, he saw my predicament!!! He got in & drove it out far enough that I could get in........but imagine if he hadn't been there?!? I'd have had to wait til this stupid rude b**** came back!! Worst part of it....she had a child seat in the back of her car, so you assume she has a child, and has been pg herself!!!!!!

Ok....rant over. But seriously, is it just me, or was that beyond rude??

xxx

I can't believe that she couldn't move her car enough for you to get in when you are STANDING RIGHT THERE! What a b__ch! I would have been wild!

:shock: How rude!! Especially after commenting on the fact that you wouldn't be able to get in :grr:

I would of made sure i got in that door, whether i hit her car with the door or not is her problem, she shouldnt be so inconsiderate!

I have the same problem with my neighbours, both ppl either side have 2+ cars, and park outside my house, and watch whilst i struggle to carry the shopping from across the busy road...If they do it again i will knock on their doors!!!

God help them when i get to 38 weeks haha x

I'd have keyed 'Skinny Bitch Can't Park' onto her bonnet :p
x

Lol Pixie! I was going to say that but felt abit mean! I so would have though, keyed a nice big line all around her car:D

I would have keyed her car :rofl: I'm so mean :muaha:
Silly Moo that is so bloody rude & to completly ignore you aswell when you called after her, stupid cow :trouble:

*See above posts - Glad I'm not the only one that would have keyed her car

Lol Pixie! I was going to say that but felt abit mean! I so would have though, keyed a nice big line all around her car:D

Me too..............

:blush:we're so baaaaaaaaaaaaad aren't we? I blame the hormones:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would have driven it back into the space. And opened the door. Several times. Into her car.

Cheeky fecking biatch!

How dare she say that to you, I'd have battered her with my handbag and told her to to move her frickin car! Failing that a big piece of paper and "Stupid bitch can't park" on the windscreen :rofl:

thats what i was going to put but i darent incase you all thought i was a right one lol or i'd rubbed my handbag up it lol, :rofl:

x

thats what i was going to put but i darent incase you all thought i was a right one lol or i'd rubbed my handbag up it lol, :rofl:

x

LOL!!! My keys would have "accidentally" gorged a deep scratch in the side of her car too! After all, she really didn't leave enough space for you AND your car keys to squeeze past, did she?

That is just being deliberately awkward. I'd have followed her while saying over and over again at a loud volume exactly what she did and asking her to move her car. Well, I probably wouldn't have but I'd have liked to...

Even if she is a rubbish parker, she could have reversed out, waited on you moving, then had plenty of room to drive back in.

I would of probably shouted allot and Then scratched her car arghh ignorant cow . x .

Reading that made me angry!!! I was thinking something written in lipstick on the windscreen would have made me feel better (even if I had to go back in the shop to buy it :rofl:) x

god how rude! i'd be so tempted to just go to town on her car with my keys/a hammer/anything then claim diminished responsibility on grounds of crazy pregnancy hormones! i bet u'd so get away with it! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->