Runny nappies - 4 weeks

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is it normal? 4 about 3-4 days now shes had runny (really runny) nappies nothing solid.

:confused:

Haven't you just changed her milk to C&G?

If you have you will get a few runny and really smelly nappies for a few days, we did with Thomas. I rang them and they said it's perfectly normal just keep an eye on it.
Thomas was ok after a week or two. They are soft but not runny.

Cx

Yer thought it caused possible constipation - the very runny normal for just changing then? It is BAD not just soft!

We changed Bethanie's milk and didn't notice anything major, although she was a few weeks older. New babies nappies will always be a bit runny as im sure you've noticed, but so would ours be if our diet was milk alone. If it's really runny like that, it probably is the milk, but if it doesn't improve.. id take her to see a doctor just to be 100% sure.

Hope it passes.. for both of you lol.

I've been lucky and missed the runny nappies :rofl:

lol

Hope all is resolved soon for you, for daddy if not for you lol

Thats the way to do it, I do that even now..

"Erm Sonny I just need to go do important things, like er... washing and stuff.. by the way, Bethanie smells weird, has she done a poo?" *RUN!*

:muaha:

she could be suffering with a mild case of gastric which is sooo common for babies my son had it so many times but that normally comes with vomiting too but like i say it could be mild and wont harm her at all, ask ur doc if it doesn't stop and like the other ladies said if u have just changed her milk it could just be her body adjusting to that i have never personally changed my babys milk so i dont have an experiance to help u with there hun x x good luck i hope she gets better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->