ryan james hughes born 17th september 2008

supermumoneil

mother of 2
Reaction score
hi im new on here my son ryan was born on the 17th september 2008 at 7.58am and he weighed 7lb 10oz.

my labour was not very long it was 4 hours i woke up at 4 am and my water broke just as i was going to the toilet and while i was on the toilet i started having contrations they were coming every 3-4 min so after an hour decided to get OH up i then rang hosital and they told me to make my way in so i got dressed and got my daughter out of bed and got her ready OH rang his mum up to so she could take us to the hospital and look after my daughter.
As we got to the hospital the contractons started to get stronger. i was taken straight to the delivery room and the midwife checked me over and i was 3-4 cm dialated and the pain was getting so strong she gave me gas and air straight away, she then went off and got me a shot of pethedine.
I then walked around the room for about an hour to help move things move along faster but after a while i had to sit down as i was getting really tied, midwife kept coming in to check on me to make sure i was ok the last time she came in to see me she was coming to say good by as she was finishing her shift this was at 7.35 and she wishe me good luck.
my new midwife was so lovely she asked me how i was felling straight away and i told her i was felling like i needed to push, so she then asked if she could check me over and she then said im not surprised you have the felling you want to push the baby is crowning, so i started to push and with 2 pushes my son ryan was born i felt so happy to be holding my little son in my arms for the first time.
we left the hospital the same day and we have been so happy ever since with our 2 kids at home.

thanks for reading becki.xx

Welcome to the world Ryan. LOVE the name =)

:hi: and welcome, big congratulations on the birth of your son :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->