?s about OPKs

StayPositive2

Reaction score
What cd do you start them? I am trying OPKs this month. and I had about a 2 day period. ended yesterday at cd3. I am on cd 4 today and on my 3rd day of soy...

This is my first month of using them & I started as soon as my period finished - I bought the cheap one's off the internet

Hey Hun, I am not too experience with opks myself but I didn't want to r&r... If you have an "average" 28 day cycle, it is estimated that you ovulate cd 14. So to be safe I would start testing as early as cd 8 whilst you get used to your cycle, once you get to know your cycle it will be easier to know when to start testing.. But some women ( like myself) have irregular cycles, either shorter/longer.. Using myself as an example my cycles vary from 30-40 days!! So this month I started testing at cd14 and got my positive opk cd19... So basically it's all trial and error
GL with your testing Hun,
:hugs:

Please ladies correct me if I am wrong
Xxxx

for the past 2 years my periods have been irregular; between 35-52 days. i guess i will buy some friday and start testing so i can get used to when i ovulate :)

Yeah jump online grab lots of cheapies so you can test away all you like without breaking the bank lol, try to test twice a day, but not with fmu, as you can miss your LH surge if only testing once a day... GL with it all
Xxxxx

thank you. i will definitely get on that... i also started temping so maybe that will give me answers too...i tempted last month..but i missed almost 2 weeks because of moving into a new place..so i restarted this cycle...thank you for giving me answers i was looking for.

No worries Hun, I'm not tempting myself but I have read that tempting along with opks is one of the best ways to pin point OV..
Baby dust to you and all the best
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back