• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S/E from spinal ???

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
Does anyone know or had symptoms after having anesthesia for a C-section-did you experience any s/e... Im 8 months pp and I have alot of dizziness (vertigo kinda) and some blurred vision. Was just wondering if this could be a leftover s/e from the spinal I had (like a neurological s/e maybe?) Or could it just be something else?

hmm, Im no help but I had 2 c-sections and had no side effects after either one of them! like I said, no help from me but maybe you should go ask your Dr. how is your blood pressure?

Mama_T - my b/p is good 115/71 yesterday when I checked it... Im going to the Dr Fri and will ask. Thanks for your reply :)

Hi after my spinal with DS I experience really bad shooting pains in the back of my neck up into my head for several months esp when I went to bend down to pick him up.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->