S/O Appreciation thread :)

ajlj1126

Reaction score
I know with all our hormones going nuts and stress about the first trimester going well and morning sickness and exhaustion, etc.. we sometimes use our S/Os as an emotional punching bag. I, for one, am VERY guilty of this. :blush:
So I wanted to start a thread about why we appreciate our S/O! What is something that they have said or done for you recently? Do me a favor and make sure you set aside a minute sometime today to tell them how much they mean to you. :thumbup: It can be so easy to push them aside and forget about their needs and feelings during this time. It doesn't even have to be your S/O, it can be your mom, sister, friend, etc.

I'll start!

My husband has been getting up an extra 15 minutes early every morning to pack a lunch for work for me so that I can sleep in a little more. It's such a sweet gesture and when I told him he didn't have to, he said, "I want to. You're carrying my baby and I want you both to be happy and healthy." :cloud9::cloud9:

Awe :) that is so sweet...

Mine has started helping a lot more with the house without me even asking. I came home one day a couple weeks ago to a spotless house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->