s.o.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

selenakyle

Reaction score
hi so I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 16th of January I was not ovulation I don't think. we went for just a few minuites and he didn't even ejaculate but I know now that precum can contain sperm (yay). I am a week late for my period. I have been so scared but I have been experiencing nausea but I have just chalked that up to anxiety because I have had horrible anxiety issues over this. I have felt bloated and swelling in my breasts. I will admit I have been intaking THC to calm myself down but I read that it can cause a late period but I'm not sure. I also have had a pain in my right ovary from the time my period was supposed to start. I have taken two at home pregnancy tests and got negatives and tried bleach tests too and got negatives. I'm just so scared I don't know what to do.

First thing: step away from the thc! Chances are you are not pregnant but until you know for sure, it's best to assume you could be and not do anything that could harm the baby (no alcohol, no drugs, no smoking). Secondly, although it's unlikely you are pregnant, you'll need to wait a little while to be sure. If you had sex on the 16th of Jan, a pregnancy test would most likely be positive in the next few days if you were pregnant. To be sure, I'd do another on 6th Feb if your period hasn't shown. I'd also probably go and see a doctor in that case, just to find out what exactly is going on.
Best of luck to you!

If you were ovulating on or just after 16th Jan, your period wouldn't be due until tomorrow give or take, depending on when exactly you ovulated and cycle length... If you ovulated before 16th Jan (or say, before 15th as the egg can survive for two days), you won't be pregnant (not from the sex on the 16th anyway)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Any members who notice threads not cooperating with the guidelines for this section can click 'report post' that can be located underneath the members avatar. All help is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->