S/O's sex drive went into hyperdrive TMI!

eris

Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but after I got my BFP my husbands sex drive seems to have ramped up to the nth. While I normally wouldn't consider this a problem, its just kinda weird that we could go almost a week without and now suddenly he is OMG MUST HAVE NOOOOOOOWWWWW!

Anyone else experiencing this??

Yes. I believe it's called Excited Daddy Syndrome. Nothing is more attractive than us giving them the miracle of life. lol
I made a duvet cover and expressed interest in learning to sew, and that seemed to be all the foreplay needed for him. hahaha :blush:

Yeah my hubby is going for gusto lately too. He said its because he doesn't have to worry about getting me pregnant anymore lol

Yep my O.H is like this too. And then at 8weeks along my vagina went completely dry. So no sex without lubrication and only once maaaybe twice a week. Maybe. It hurts soo bad right now so if I can't have pleasure nor can he. He has to be patient with my body and our growing baby (11 weeks pregnant now).

hahaha Nice!

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I work second shift and by the end of the night I'm barely able to function much less muster any enthusiasm for sexy time.

Yep my O.H is like this too. And then at 8weeks along my vagina went completely dry. So no sex without lubrication and only once maaaybe twice a week. Maybe. It hurts soo bad right now so if I can't have pleasure nor can he. He has to be patient with my body and our growing baby (11 weeks pregnant now).

Oh man, ouch! Good luck!

I must say I'm Jelous!! Iv been instructed by my Doc that I'm not allowed to have sex until I'm in my second Trimester.... �� it seems to b all I dream about lately I'm thinking that's because I can't get any...... Lol the good News is I'm only 3 weeks away from some Lovin...... Lol

I miscarried right after sex with my first preg so no sex for us either till second tri what dox told me to do when i got preg again

This thread made me giggle!!!!! My hubby has been crazy wild.... first time ever I think that he's been able to do it 3 times a day hahaha..... he said my body is so sexy, my boobs have went from a c to nearly a d ,but now my belly is starting to pooch so we will see what happens now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->