S*x during TWW dangerous?

CanadianMoose

Reaction score
So as the above title hints at we had s*x tonight, and he went a bit too deep and thrusted upward into my cervix I think. It hurt pretty bad and pain shot through my uterus as well, and the thing is I've been thinking I'm pregnant due to BD on the O days and the symptoms I've been having.

I guess what I'm wondering is...Is there anything I should be looking out for to tell me that I've lost it or damaged it? Does this hinder my chances of making this bean stick or implantation? If there was a mucus plug building up did it break and if he finished off(he did) is there a chance it could mess with the process. I.E. cause a MC due to my body thinking it's compromised and it being and "infection" or something?

I just want a few answers cause now I'm worried with the pain I'm having, and wondering if any of you ladies had either a similar experience of better knowledge on this. Thank you for reading and I apologize if anyone got grossed out by descriptions.

No you have no need to worry. The uterus is well protected and it's completely safe to have sex during 2 ww and pregnancy unless you have complications and a doc tells you otherwise.

If your cervix was low then you could get fairly sharp pain if it's hit off. But that won't affect what's going on up further. Don't let it stress you out.

When I was pregnant with my second I had thrush and used the applicator thing with the tablets and hit off my cervix and I'll never forget the pain from that. Ouch. All was fine though.

Oh good thank you for responding, I don't think it was low he was pretty deep due to position and such. But if you don't think it would mess up the "mucus plug" or something then I feel at ease. Hubby is already beating himself up about it I don't want him to add this to the list.

Nope. That wont cause any issues you're fine. The uterus is nice and protected. Even if you did manage to go into the cervix to hit the mucous plug it would just rebuild itself anyways 😊 rest easy!

I had light pink spotting on 9/14 and 9/15, nothing on 9/16. Husband and I BD'd on 9/17 and (TMI ALERT!) I had to stop because I could smell "iron." (Sensitive nose) Low and behold, I ran to the bathroom and wiped twice with light brown blood... mixed with CM. I should be due for AF tonight/tomorrow... (Waiting for 2nd period coming off BCP - 1st cycle took 6 MONTHS!!!) Could all that be IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->