well fellas SA is due back this week. Had to wait three weeks for it and I've thought about it every day. Fella says he hasnt thought about it and isnt nervous. Why cant we be like this???? He had a vas reversal and we fell on the month after so it was successfull but then we had to abstain from getting pg because of my molar diagnosis and chemo for ages. I have posted on here before about vas reversal failing months down the line and I am so worried that this is what has happened. If his vas reversal failed months after the op was classed as successfull do ya think the nhs would treat him? am worried that they may say your SA isnt good and it may be that you have a blockage but you have to pay for it yourselve at 2.5k! If he just has a low count what are our options? I know I have to be a bit more patient and just wait to see what the SA says but patience is not one of my best assets as you can imagine having to wait and wait and wait. Any advise of what may happen if the count is low or zero?