sad due to ending another cycle then happy thay you have another chance?

baby_rose

Reaction score
I seem to always get down the minute i see its another failed cycle but then a part of me becomes excited that i get another cycle to try lol yes im weird lol anyone else feel this way? Af is already playing peekaboo spotting so she'll. Be here by this weekend if i doin fact o (since i never got a smiley this month) it should. Be near the 3rd of may since off my temps im assuming well hoping i o around cd16 how about you girls

I know exactly what you mean...when af shows I feel really blue all day but I seem to bounce back pretty quickly and just get back into the whole waiting to o thing...I think we're all pretty resilient ladies :)

I definitely feel like that! It takes a day or two, but then back to business and excitement/hope for the upcoming cycle :)

I'm almost wanting AF to come when she does cuz I don't ovulate, like I haven't but once since starting to try, and then its another chance that maybe I'll ovulate this time. So yes, I totally understand.

Nope not me, we have been ttc for so long now that it's just sad & not fun like it use to be :(

I know girlsi become a crybaby and then i suck it up ugh! At least i have an idea on when i might oh with every cycle ive learned something how about u girls and

Aj im sorry to hear that but glad to see u have a daughter at least im over here with my fx for one little one to love hopefully soon girls

I tend to get all my sad feelings over with when I get bfns at 10/11dpo then I feel fully ready and prepared for af and just want her to come so I can get started.

That happened yesterday so on cd2 and can only hope we will have more luck this cycle! X

Okayyyyy girls well what r we doing differently. This cycle? Im going to temp and use opks again also maybe vitamin b and ill keep my bding for the cd14 and on since i might o around cd16

I started temping this cycle, taking vitex and b complex and we r bding way more.

It is supposed to help regulate ur cycles. Look up vitex angus cactus. I have read that it is supposed to help with pcos.

I get super bummed but then once my new cycle comes and I get another chance I slowly get back to my happy self. I ovulate anywhere from CD 12-16 so could be April 29-May 4. I have my OPKs ready to go and I'm excited :)

Amarie were.on the.sameclock i think i o around cd16 may2 omg cant wait

Aj wil do:) for sure im doing vB at least i have.my preeseed but the bf hates. It lol

I don't use pressed but I do use conceive plus. I'm guessing it's not to bad bc dh hasn't said anything about it.

My bf didnt notice. But the night we used it, it was harder for him to finish and.i only used pea sized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->